G suite is the products by Google. The product consists of Gmail, Google+(closed on April 2, 2019), Hangouts, Drive, Calendar, Slides, and many more products. Some of the products are based on monthly subscriptions and some of them are free of cost.
G suite is launched by Google for the institutes, business, and nonprofits. It also includes interactive white Jamboard and the app maker platform. G suite has also added its main feature i.e, custom email addresses. They have also included their 24*7 support for there customers.
Difference Between G Suite and Free Google Apps?
It might seem like a lot of the same Google apps are available for free, but there are a few key features that help it for your business.
As told earlier that most of the products are free of cost that offers by google. They also added their enterprise- level feature. Some of the features of suite are shared calendars, unlimited cloud storage, two-step verification, sing step migration of your personal data/valuable data to G suite. It also helps you to keep your mobile secure by giving you the features of activating and deactivating of the device(mobile).
How Much Does G Suite Cost?
If you are planning to but it then this is necessary to know about it.
If you want to try than good news for you. G suite offers you 14 days free trial, helps you to decide the package. It prices have divided into three categories. which has listed below.
- Basic: The basic plan will cost you at Rs 210/user/month. In which you will get 30 GB of shared storage across Google Drive and Gmail for each user. Includes all of Google’s productivity apps but lacks Cloud Search (ability to search across your entire company’s content in G Suite), App Maker (build custom apps for your business ) and Vault.
- Business: The Business plan will cost you Rs 714/user/month. It includes all the facilities of all basic plan but with no limit(unlimited), it also included Vault, Cloud Search, and app development.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan will cost you Rs 1650/user/month. It also includes all the feature of Business plane with adds advanced security and administration controls, along with e-discovery, and data loss prevention.
If you are planning to buy it for the education purpose than G suite has given a very good package for you. For education, it is divided into two categories.
- G Suite for Education: It contains all the feature of basic G suite tool with addition for websites(storage), Google Drive, and Gmail. It also offers free access to Google Vault. It always will remain free for school.
- G Suite Enterprise for Education: It offers a wide range of features for education. It will cost you below
For institutions individual licenses:
- $4/user/month for faculty and staff(single).
- $4/user/month for the students.
For purchasing licenses for all faculty and staff in 2019:
- $2/user/month for faculty and staff.
- Free for students(who are suite is the products by Google. The product consists of Gmail, Google+(closed on April 2, 2019), Hangouts, Drive, Calendar, Slides, and many more products. Some of the products are based on monthly subscriptions and some of them are free of cost.
G Suite Enterprise for Education Offers additional designed for large institutions. It includes advanced controls, enhanced analytics and search, and enterprise-grade communication tools. You can get more about the plan here.
**If you want to know about more for g suit for education then click.
If you manage a nonprofit organization, then google(G suite) offer you the other version than the given above. You can know about it buy click here.
If you want any queries regarding G suite than you can call their customer services.
**All the plane whether it is for the personal/institute or for the company includes 24/7 for customer services.
Is G suite is safe to keep our data?
As we already know about Google and its privacy protection. Google has given us promise for the top security of the data.