How to book train tickets online? This question arises many times and everyone wants to book online train tickets (Indian Railway). This is because we all know that standing in train stations in not such an easy task, especially in summer.
These days this platform is more friendly and easy to understand. But for all for this,s you have to make your IRCTC account online.
The Foreigners who are planning to book Indian Railway tickets, then Online train booking service is very good options.
1 First of all, go to IRCTC official website.
2. At the upper right corner, you have the options for Register. Click on it.
3. Click on it and after clicking on it you will be redirected to fill the form. In the form where the * mark is then it necessary to fill it.
4. You will have to verify your mobile number by entering OTP send by IRCTC.
5. You have successfully completed your registration and you are ready to go and now you can book the tickets online through IRCTC. Enjoy online booking!
After completing all the process I will suggest you verify yourself with your personal ID(like the Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter ID).
It is because IRCTC will you to book only 6 tickets per monthly. After you will submit your ID you will be allowed to book 12 tickets per month.
So after all the process, you are ready to book a ticket online.
6. Now login into your account using the username and password that you have entered during registration.
7. Now enter from where you want to travel and your endpoint along the travel date. Then click find.
8. Now you can choose your train as you want and you can check the train seat ability (AC or Non Ac) and click BOOK NOW.
9. Enter the passenger name, seat choice, and date along with gender.
If you think that you will book the same passenger ticket latter then save it to master list. For doing this you will fill some comfortable in booking the same passenger ticket next time.
10. After completion above process, you have to enter the capture as provided and continue.
11. After all process, you will be redirected to a payment gateway where you have to pay the Fees as per required to book the train ticket.
12. After the completion of all the above process, you will receive the ticket on mobile a message on the number which you have provided.
Payment Mode Available
(ii) Credit cards
(iii) Debit card
(iv) Net banking
(v) UPI(Unified Payments Interface)
(vi) IRCTC wallet
You can use all kind of debit or credit card (like Rupay card, Master card, Visa card). You can also use the prepaid cards for book ticket online.
There are many wallets available( like Paytm, PayUMoney, Mobikwik) which you can choose and do the payment. But the gateway fees will be applicable as per requirement.
There are different payment gateways charges for using the different payment mode for booking online train tickets.
There are also many other sites like Paytm, Yatra.com, Make my trip which provides 0% gateways fees. You can go any of them.
Want to read about Top 5 Search Engines In The World(Updated 2019)